For over eight years, Datalyst has provided medical transcription and healthcare documentation services to hospitals, medical clinics, physical therapy practices, mental health facilities and providers in a variety of specialties. Our well-trained team has years of experience working with complex medical terminology, operating in a secure HIPAA-compliant environment and in providing accurate, timely documentation.
It is our aim to provide you with secure, convenient, easy-to-use and affordable medical transcription services. We go out of our way to customize our services to meet your specific needs so finished reports look the way you want and are delivered when you need. This customization comes with many additional features, while ensuring you pay for only what you need.
What You Get with Datalyst Medical Transcription and Healthcare Documentation Services:
- Low rates. Our rates start at $0.08 per 65 character line.
- Guaranteed turnaround time. Reports will be delivered when we promise or they are free.
- Customization. We create reports to look the way you want, with your templates, your macros and your letterhead.
- A quality service. Datalyst promises accuracy above 98.5%—matching or bettering all AAMT standards.
- Full HIPAA compliance.
- Free trial. Test our service with no obligation, no charge and no commitment.
- Free and simple setup.
- No contracts and no minimum commitment or term. Cancel when you want.
- Your choice in digital dictation methods: toll-free telephone or digital recorder (we'll let you borrow one if you don't have one).
- Two shore solution. We offer onshore and offshore production facilities, which provides the right mix of cost and turnaround time while ensuring reliability.
- Easy-to-use, secure online file transfer system.
- Free, optional file storage in our secure data center.
Low Costs, High Quality
Your priority is to provide the highest quality medical care while keeping your costs as low as possible. Let Datalyst's affordable medical transcription services help you attain this goal. Contact us to learn more and to request your free trial.